Friday, July 31, 2009

Library on Facebook

I recently created a Facebook page for the Upper Iowa University Library. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get back to blogging. So check back over the next weeks as I start updating my blog with books I have read this summer. I would love to hear about what everyone else is reading, and of course, feel free to make comments on any of my posts. I should also mention for those of you who are reading my blog for the 1st time, you will notice a lot of young adult books (since this is what my background is in--and because I love them!), but I'm an eclectic reader, so stay tuned if at 1st you don't see anything that interests you.

Also, if you are interested in becoming a page of Henderson-Wilder Library, please visit our page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fayette-IA/Henderson-Wilder-Library-Upper-Iowa-University/96333262771

Thanks!
Jodi

No comments: